November 16, 2007

The First, and the Last,

It's the last day of school, yet the first day I posted on this blog,

Let's hope this holiday would be fun filled and full of life.

I'm gonna make more friends next year, and also this year.

So, add me in FaceBook, whoever you are, I would welcome you with open arms.

I'm also gonna have more goals to accomplish by next year(hope I could accomplish them)


The last day of school was boring, I think everyone was bored by the performance,

(seeing how many people went to the toilet, probably to evade watching the boring show)

Though, I could see that the principal was enjoying the show(or maybe not).

These few days, everybody was signing autographs, and whatsoever!

Made this blog, to remember everyone in my school that I know.

Seriously, nobody cried. Who would? Anyway, these few months would be very boring.

Just waiting for the PSLE results, in around 6 days.

Nothing more to talk about, maybe something interesting would happen, in a day or two?

So, bye, hope to post something exciting the next time!


You sound like an elderly man about to die. [Quoted by Bryna Tan Cheng]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home