November 19, 2007

No Particular Subject, SERIOUSLY,

Have the itch to post the last few days, but won't.

(Don't wanna be a blogging addict, which I know some of you are!)

Now, there are some criticism on this blog being EMO. Some clarifications here,

I am not emo. I repeat, not! This comments were made by Elmo and Amanda. Argh!

I hate emo(and Elmo), k? So stop criticising on that subject, it really gets on my nerves..

Not talking about that anymore, the PSLE results are due in 3 days!

Nobody can wait anymore(or can they?), well, at least I can't.

You know, this blog is a bit pictureless, if you know what I mean. If you want pictures, tell me, I might just put some!

These few days are quite boring, wait till the 13th, It won't be that boring 'cause I'd be overseas!

People say my posts are short, but I've really got nothing to write on, if you've got something you want me to write, tell me..

And you know, if you watched this show, THE NOOSE, it's lame, rarely funny..

My next post will feature the results of mine(just hope I'd get something ideal!)..

Also noticed that the boys have started making blogs and such.

If you think mine is short, look at theirs, it's shorter..

Everytime I post, there would be a quote, a quote of the day..

That's all for today, look down for the quote of the day!

P/S : I didn't know your blog was so emo..haha.. [Quoted by Amanda Lee Ee Mo]




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home