November 20, 2007

Really short and abrupt, for fun,

Ha! Actually, I told myself to post only every three days, but, I just wanna post - for fun!

So, I spammed Maxine's tagbox, haha, and fed her Elmo loads of cookies..

I'd also be adding descriptions of some of my classmates from 6-meticulous,

so, MSN me if you want me to add some description of you..

've been looking for some nice widgets to put in this blog, and still,

WHAT'S UP WITH THE EMO CRITICISM?!?!?!

One important thing, 2 more days OR 48 hours OR 2880 minutes OR 172 800 seconds to PSLE Results!!

Feel the wraith!!

That's all for today, and wish all PSLE Candidates to have good luck

(which of course, includes me)

Hey, and, I've decided to post pictures from December onwards!!

If you think all this is rubbish, go read the non-rubbishy one - which is this Thursday!

P/S : There's no quote for today 'cause I have no inspiration! D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home