November 22, 2007

PSLE RESULTS, ETC,

Time sure flies. The PSLE Results are out today, and I think I was quite astonished.

Can you guess my score? I wished that I got 248, so as to be able to get into Anderson.

Realistically, I knew I could only get around 240.

But instead, I gotten 24X..That's quite a good score for me!!

Well, our School(Rosyth)'s highest was 282, our class' highest was 262,

and I can't believe the national highest was..

294

CAN YOU IMAGINE, SHE almost scored full marks..

But, I was still content with my marks..

Now I just wish I could go into Anderson or XinMin..

--

Today was exceptionally tiring..exceptionally tiring.

We were in school for practically 1hour but I only like, saw 1/2 of the class.

Everyone was gone in a split second. Voom, and they're gone! WOAH!

Maxine even took the wrong bus home..

This is really short but, I'm really tired, so, not gonna post anymore..

Maybe, maybe, I might just post more later, after I get a good rest..

P/S : Greetings Earthlings, we come in peace, to spread the ALIEN(AVIAN) FLU! [Quoted by Maxine Voon Elmo]




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home