December 20, 2007

THE LONGEST POST I EVER POSTED,

It's been a week since I've posted. So, today's post is longer.
Some general stuff,
Hady Mirza shouldn't have one Asian Idol..
We'll playback 2 days before, I can't remember what happened the 5 days ago..
I went to the discovery centre. Nothing quite exciting.
There are talking robots and optical illusions,
there are more at http://www.scd.com..
Then, fast forward to today,
invited my mum's friends over for a gathering, and some children came..
Someone didn't believe it when I said that.
Someone..
Someone..
And our neighbours invited us over today for their Christmas party.
Don't know how it'll be like. Going at 5pm.
So, today, I'm here, posting.
So now I'm off to lunch, and yes, you must be wondering why I haven't had lunch.
Me myself don't know.
So, since Christmas is coming, Santa asked me to pass this to you.
''Wishing you a Merry Christmas''
From Santa.

So, goodbye, goodbye - for now.


WAIT, there's more..
the link will be changed by today.
In any situation that you cannot enter the site,
please check your c-box, in your blog.
New link will be there.
Haven't thought of it yet.
But, will be thinking of it during lunch.
(Nope, not chicken-rice.blogspot.com)
Here, I'll sign off,
Au Revoirs!

SHIT, what happened to my post?
NVM, will fix it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home