December 04, 2007

WORST PARTY EVER, NEW SKIN,

Okay, people have been saying I never post for a very long time, but it's only merely one week.
People don't post for a much longer time than this..
I'm gonna start somewhere the week before..
I made my 6 choices, they are quite pathetic..
[1] XinMin Sec.
[2] Anderson Sec.
[3] ZhongHua Sec.
[4] Presbyterian High
[5] Ang Mo Kio Sec.
[6] Nan Chiau High

Very bad choices, right? Except for the first 3, I think..
Hmm..I can't change the past already, so, just expecting the results,
In 15 days, super long..
--
Let's fast forward, one week later, which is today..
The worst party has revealed itself in Nim Gardens. ><
It was super duper pathetic..
Firstly, we walked a long way to the bus-stop,
when we reached the stop, we, indeed saw Nim GARDENS.
It was really a garden, without the flowers and only grass..
It took us 10 minutes to walk through grass..
It wasn't exactly tiring but shocking!
When we reached there, they had a water bomb fight..
Muahaha, so many people got wet!!
And the girls still go and wet themselves in the pool..
Then the boys got bored and went to play DM.
I wonder how long they can continue with that!
Then it got bored, we counted the number of stars in the sky,
WOW! We saw...one star : The Sun.
Then we walked the long long way full of grass back home,
I left earlier than some others, it was too boring..
Indeed, it was the greatest party ever.
(I was being sarcastic here!!)
--
Enough about that, well, I might be changing blogskins,
so, I need comments, on which blogskins are nice,
So all must tell me which is nice, k?
I've got some examples here, but I don't think it's really nice..
I'll be posting the examples in 3 days or so..
So, I talked a whole lot of rubbish today, right?
So, this should make up 1 week of not posting,
or can it??
Well gotta go, I might post later, if I suddenly thought of more things,
>< I know I'd get flamed by all the girls who will say,
''The party very boring meh?''
Haha, just wait and see..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home